Mulțumesc pentru raspuns.
Bravo Moldova !
news.ycombinator.com - La fel este un agregator si un forum pentru iubitorii de tegnologie si programatori
Cei mai buni bloggeri
- Cei mai buni bloggeri
- Cel mai popular blog
- Blogul saptamanii
Si poate si o iconita ca utilizator verificat sa stim in ce articole sa avem incredere
wordpress.com - cel mai simplu si usor de lucrat cu el
Response from AscendEX
Thank you for reaching out to AscendEX customer support.
Please provide the following information for recovering assets transferred to wrong networks:
- You AscendEX account
- The address you wrongly transferred
- Your transaction ID (TXID)
- Which chain does this wrong deposit belong to
- A new receiving address to recover the tokens
- A screenshot proving you have withdrawn the tokens
- 0.05ETH processing fee
- Please make sure you have enough fund in your cash account to cover the fees for recovering your assets. If not, please transfer 0.05 ETH to your cash account in advance.
- Please provide a new receiving address and Memo (if you have) to recover the tokens and make sure the receiving address is an external wallet address that shares the same network with the address you wrongly transferred to.
- The screenshot proving you have transferred the tokens should include the information in a clear, visible and complete manner: withdrawal time, token, amount, address, hash and website link. (You can provide multiple screenshots if one screenshot can’t fully display all the required information.)
Since it takes time and efforts to recover assets transferred to wrong networks. It usually takes 2-4 weeks for completing the whole process, please wait with patience.
If you encounter any problem while providing your information, please feel free to contact us and we will try our best to help you out.
Kindly reminder: Please carefully check for the token, chain, contract address, tag, and other information before deposit to avoid any potential settlement issues.
Feel free to reach out if you have any further queries.